Random Rachel time! With a twist! I have some random pictures that need to be shared.
We opened Brother's carseat and stroller last week! We washed it, stared at it, smiled at the thought of the little guy that will soon come home in it. And then covered it with a blanket to keep it semi clean til his arrival. Hubby and I loved getting them out, the girls loved getting the boxes. They got pretty creative and made some robots!! Too cute. Cadee even came up with different functions for her different colored buttons! And the next day, Lili made a mask out of a paper plate for hers. I love their imaginations!
.JPG) |
| Cadee-Bot |
.JPG) |
Playing in the box
(My sweet little girl got pink eye last week. You can kinda tell in this picture. Poor thing.) |
.JPG) |
| Tracing her letters on the iPad |
Memaw and I were able to find the Bieber-Lover some Justin Bieber pajamas.
Boyyy was she excited! And will probably want to wear them every single night.
.JPG) |
| We had a chance to visit some friends on Monday. This is a picture of Cadee with their 6 week old, Cy. She was so super sweet with him. We also visited with friends that have a 1 year old little guy, and Cadee just wanted to play with and hold him too. I cannot wait to see this big girl with her baby brother. She is going to be so good with him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment