Monday, February 20, 2012

Cravings

I've had some cravings with this pregnancy as of recently.

Some food cravings...
Lipton Pure Leaf iced tea- raspberry. Ohhh yum. If only it were a bit cheaper.
Cantaloupe. It's on the grocery list every week. I buy them on Monday, and by Wednesday, it's gone. I am the only one in my family that eats it. Well, besides Baby Boy.
Rice. It's a good, filling side. It's easy to make. And I can stick it in the fridge and eat it when I'm hungry again in 3 hours.

English Muffins. Half with margarine and strawberry jam and the other half with a little bit of PB. Delish.
Bananas. Especially at 4 a.m. when I wake up STARVING.
Pizza with ranch dressing and beef and bean burritos. Both are not exactly the healthiest, and they are both from my childhood. It's so funny how random things like that sound good again. 


Some non-food things that I crave to do...
Blogging. It's so fun to have a record of these past few weeks and to give my family (3+ hours away) something to read about my life.
Organize. Organize. Organize. I'm all about purging and reorganizing. And doing it again 8 days later. If I'm in the zone, stay out of my way!
Shopping. Usually just window shopping. I love looking through the baby and kitchen aisles over and over again. I usually don't buy unless Hubby is with me though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment