Monday, February 6, 2012

A Look at Our Weekend


This weekend we had alot of fun with our family! My parents and sister came down and we all got to spend some time at my brother and sister-in-law's eating, celebrating some birthdays and playing card games. It snowed a ton here on Friday and Saturday! It was the perfect snowfall for making snowmen, snow forts and snow balls! The girls also got some sledding done with their new sleds. It was a really fun weekend and we all turned in early last night because of it! Here are a few moments I was able to capture...


Lili with her new penguin sled!
Cadee got to feel baby brother moving!!!
The look on her face after she felt him each time was absolutely priceless. 


Their snowman!


The birthday cake! It's supposed to look like zebra stripes on the inside. It didn't really work...but it tasted
A-MAZING!! I wanted to decorate it all pretty, but I ran out of powdered sugar. 
Lili pooped after a long fun day! 


More fun in the snow at home


No comments:

Post a Comment