I honestly thought this pregnancy would hurt less. I mean, let's face it, there's not a whole lotta muscles there anymore for my growing uterus to split in half! Turns out, I was wrong.
Most commercials with people singing in them are quite annoying, in my opinion.
I'm kinda getting sick of my long hair. I want to chop it. Hubby likes it long, and quite honestly, I don't think I have the guts to cut off all this hair that I've been growing for over a year!
My dreams are filled with houses. All shapes and colors. Just a nice, quiet, owned-by-us house.
When Hubby and I let the girls go to Grandma and Grandpa's for a weekend, I feel like a teenager again. Just him and I. Pretending we have no worries for one. whole. weekend. Go ahead, sigh with me. Ahhhh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment