Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Rachel

Here are some Random Rachel thoughts. You're welcome.


Does anyone else have an annoying microwave?? My microwave beeps 3 times when the time is up. Three loud, annoying, nagging times. I do everything in my power to rush over and get there before it reads "0:01" and fling the door open. Anything not to hear those beeps.


I can see a quarter from where I'm sitting. I wonder which Zani lost a quarter. And, if it's anyone except the hubby, they probably have no idea it's missing.


I'm a list maker. I have gotten alot of stuff done because it's on a list. And then, I have those days, where I'm motivated to do something, but none of it is on my list. So, I add it to my list, just so I can cross it off.


Window shopping is one of my favorite things to do. Online too.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Yes! More, more! I'm sure I have a few of your random notes in my text messages! :)

    ReplyDelete