Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Look at Our Weekend

Eeesh! Running a little late on posting about last weekend, but this collage was worth the wait. :) Ok, maybe just for me. Enjoy this beauty that my Hubby came up with.
We had a great weekend just hanging out and doing whatever our little hearts desired. It was sooooo nice! And definitely just what we needed coming into this busy week. Here's a look at the sweetness of our weekend....


1- On Sunday we enjoyed some time at Barnes and Noble and some Starbucks to finish out the trip. It was a nice, relaxing time. So cool to be able to do those kinds of things with my whole family. Everyone had great attitudes and were well behaved. Ahhh.
2- Cadee deemed Saturday her Pajama Day at home. That girl loves to lounge in her robe. Well, honestly, she just loves to lounge!
3- Lili convinced Daddy that she needed a horsey ride.
4- Cartoon time with the snugglies (Dodger, Kitty and Newpin)
5- Cadee practicing her wrestling moves on Dad
6- We had some friends over Saturday morning, and they were all for our lazy, cartoon-filled, Sunny D-chugging morning!
7- The girls decided they needed to go test out the icy backyard. It was hilarious watching them pull each other on their sleds. You could hear their giggles filling the air!
8- Lili got some snuggles in with her Daddy. (Before the horsey rides.)
9 & 10- Some extra sweetness, just for me. Cadbury eggs and Peanut butter patties. Mmmmm!
11- I got to go to Target BY MYSELF for almost an hour. I could have spent alot more time, and money, there. But I found these things that I decided were absolutely necessary. Blank cards, new markers!, and Mr. Popper's Penguins (great family movie!).
12- Lili girl. There's a *peek* at our weekend!
I will try to be much more efficient with this weekend's recap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment