Friday, March 16, 2012

Random Rachel

This Random Rachel is completely baby-fied. Beware. :)


Brother's new pack 'n' play came today! Woo woo!!! We set it up and had a couple very excited sisters check it out. I can't wait to put the little guy in it! Well, I can...but I'm excited too.


I washed all of Baby Boy's things today. Just one more thing that makes me uber excited for his arrival!!


Cadee and I spent some time in his room tonight taking tags off of things and separating them to be washed. It was fun to talk to her about her new brother coming and how tiny his little tootsies will be. And it reminded me just how much my little Cadee Grace has grown.

My mom came down this week and we went to register for baby things just for kicks and giggles. (And I had a free $10 gift card JUST for registering! So, I thought, what the heck!) We had alot of fun!

My belly is getting tighter and tighter. I feel every little wiggle and hiccup, it seems. And I am having some Braxton Hicks now and then. Not painful ones at all (yet), just some muscle tightening. Nothing a little R&R and water won't fix!



No comments:

Post a Comment