Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Rachel

Sinus infections are from the devil. Of this, I am convinced. And, a little Fun Fact for ya, I have gotten 2 since I've been married. Both during pregnancy. Hmmm...

Baby Boy is more squirmy than his 4 year old sister! And she NEVER sits still! I wish I could see inside of me sometimes and see which position he's at for that hour. I want to know if it's his fist or his heel hitting my ribs. And if those are his toes or fingers that he is poking my bladder with.



I love being a stay at home mom! Every bit of it! What's so glorious about doing laundry and dishes and cleaning all day, you ask? Well, I'd have to do those things if I worked outside the home! Now I get to do them when it's convenient for me. And I get to spend time with my girls, plan afternoons at the park, be on call if one of them gets sick, have lunch with my 1st grader, and sing and be silly in the car on the way to preschool. It really is a sweet deal. I'm glad Hubby wouldn't have it any other way. 


My couch is comfy...but not comfy enough for this pregnant lady to sleep on when she can't stop coughing and is too stuffed up to breath.


Do not clean the floors when you plan on having tacos or taverns for dinner...because the 4 year old is just going to spill that meat all over the nice clean floor anyways. 


I miss alot of things and people these days. I think it comes with the uncertainties of having another baby. Grateful that I have friends and family that don't allow me to feel very lonely for very long.


I'm a sucker for the pretty Oreos. Just like my mom. There are some spring ones in my pantry right now just waiting for me to eat their yummy yellowness. 





No comments:

Post a Comment