Thursday, March 22, 2012

30 WEEKS


This little Baby Boy has been cooking in there for a whopping 30 weeks now!!! WHOA! Blows my mind how quickly this pregnancy has gone! It's been so fun being pregnant and watching my girls "get to know" Brother. He gets kisses from Lili everyday and BIG hugs at random. Cadee has her own way of being affectionate towards him. Like giving him "warnings" about his mama or sister so that he is prepared when he comes out. They both LOVE to feel him wiggle, kick and hiccup. They are each at an age where they understand enough of what's going on that they can enjoy this pregnancy with me. Cadee comments about how huge my belly is and about drops dead when I tell her that it's going to get bigger! And Lili is probably the most excited to see her baby brother and just "how cute he'll be"! Hubby and I are in the single digits now when it comes to counting down the weeks! I think we have everything we need to survive the first week at home! (I say "week", because we will need more diapers, etc.!) Just a few more weeks, and we will be packing our hospital bag! And not long after that, I will be in alot of pain. Oh, I mean, I will be bringing this baby boy into the world! And taking him home.
So, if you haven't seen this big ol' bump in person yet- Come see us!!! :) Because it won't be long now... 

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely perfect! That baby boy has one hot mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me blush. :) Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete