Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Sunday

This morning, we sang a very familiar song for our girls. "Never Let Go" by ??? I'm really not sure. I know Matt Redman and David Crowder Band have each sung this song. We know it because Cadee sang it for one of her preschool programs! It quickly became a favorite and one that you could hear our girls singing on a daily basis for awhile.
The chorus goes- "Oh no, You never let go, through the calm and through the storm. Oh no, You never let go in every high and every low. Oh no, You never let go. Lord, You never let go of me."
As the praise band started singing it, Lili started belting it! Let me tell you, there is nothing sweeter than seeing your baby sing praises to God from the bottom of her heart! She was really into it! So into it, that she did not notice that her lyrics did not match... She was singing "Oh no, You never let go through the car and through the store." And, while I kinda giggled at it at first, God used that silly line to speak to me. He never ever lets go. Even when I'm in the calm (or sometimes the chaos) of the car, or in the stress (or solitude) of the store. He is always there with me. Comforting, encouraging me and giving me patience. 
He cares about each and every aspect of my life. Even in the mundane trips to the grocery store. I am so grateful for this little reminder, that, yeah Lil, that's right- He is here with us in the car. And He is here with us in the store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment