Monday, March 19, 2012

A Look at Our Weekend

This weekend was no different than last week in terms of GORGEOUS weather! We enjoyed plenty of outside time. Especially since Lili got a big girl (2 wheel) scooter on Friday. She had to ride it as often and as fast as she could. And Sissy had to teach her all the tricks. 


On Friday, we got the pack 'n' play that we ordered for Brother. This Big Sister is super excited to see how cute Brother will be in his new bed. "He will sleep here, and he will cry when you change him in here. But I will get him his binky and he will be ok." 

"I want to keep my new scooter all clean and shiny!"

All of Baby Brother's stuffed animals are in his bed. "So he won't be lonely," Lili said.

Saturday night, we loaded their scooters, grabbed some Subway and headed up to Cadee's school for some play time. The playground is huge! Plus, there's a big blacktop area for some good scooter riding. 

This princesses new thing? Having a "big braid in the middle". So cute.

Yeah, my hairdresser makes house calls! And she brought my girls some Blow Pops. She's pretty awesome. 
The five minutes on Sunday that they weren't tattling, bickering or picking on each other. These moments DO exist. And I have proof!!!

All in all, it was another sweet weekend at home! I love our laid back weekends.

SIDE NOTE: Tomorrow, I have to take my glucose test. I'm kinda nervous...not sure why. Guess I just don't want to have to do the 3 hour test. Been there, done that with Cadence. (All the tests came back normal, and I did not have gestational diabetes. Thank God.) I vividly remember sitting and working on my American History homework and drinking the nasty cola goo and having my blood drawn every so often. My mom was there to keep me company too. But I don't think I'll be so lucky if I have to do it again! So, I'd appreciate prayers for it to go well! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment