Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Rachel

I LOVE this beautiful weather we've been having! I would love it even more if it would stay just under 70 with a little breeze. Is that too much to ask??

Week 1 (of 2) of swim lessons is all wrapped up! Wooo! It's been a hectic week here for our little family. The best lesson times that we could get, puts us out of the house until 5 minutes before bedtime. So, the girls have been about 20 minutes late getting to bed. Therefore, I have been letting Cadee sleep right up until a half hour or so before she needs to be on the bus. It's been a pop tart week. I'll be ready to have our regular routine back.



I get really ambitious to clean sometimes...but it's always about 10 minutes before I need to leave the apartment. And then, by the time I get back, I have lost the motivation. 


I made apple crisp, homemade whipped cream and then turned that into snicker salad this week. If I add fruit to a dessert, then it's ok to eat alot of it, right?? 


I have gotten the urge to stock up on 3 a.m. showings of "A Baby Story" on TLC and also "Criminal Minds" on A&E lately. Weird combination, I know.  



No comments:

Post a Comment