Thursday, April 12, 2012

33 Weeks!

We are at 33 weeks now! Wow!!! I can hardly believe it. 33 weeks...which means 7 weeks left...which is really more like 6 weeks because I think I'll go early....and I'm a pretty busy mom, so it's going to feel like only 5 weeks. Whoa. 5 weeks left! ;)
I really have been blissfully pregnant this time around (minus the sickness for 8-9 weeks)! I don't know what it is. Perhaps, my confidence, seeing how my 7 year old has grown and looking forward to another baby to train and nurture, knowing this baby was *sorta* planned, not gaining the same amount of weight as a woman pregnant with triplets, or just the contentment that I have right now. I feel ready. And seeing the girls and Hubby as they talk to Brother and form a bond with him, is so sweet. The love has definitely shifted! I am just a carrier to this sweet baby boy. The girls and Hubby talk to, hug and kiss him more often than me. And that is quite alright. I will just miss this so much when he decides to enter our world.
I've been pretty sore lately. Pregnancy is just starting to take a toll on my back and hips. He is starting to get ready for his debut, I believe. Carrying the laundry basket is awkward. Getting up off the floor is a joke. Even rolling out of bed is a chore. All signs that this baby is growing! 



Loving on little brother


No comments:

Post a Comment