Friday, April 27, 2012

Hospital Tour

We got to check out the hospital this week where Brubber will be born! It brought up some questions from the girls...no surprise there. Cadee asked if she could be in the room when Brubber is born. (Uh- no. Sorry.) Lili asked if she has to go to Nana's after we come home or if she can stay and help. (Sweet girl.) Cadee was also very curious about how he will come out. (Yikes.) Lili was worried about the stitches that I will have after they get him out. (I don't plan on having a C-section, but not sure I want to explain it all to her.)
I can tell that it made them feel more at ease with all of this change coming up. Seeing where we will be when he comes was a bit of a relief. Now they have something to look forward to and can picture it. They saw the 2 rooms that Mommy will be in and the nursery where they can peek at Brubber after he is born.
It made me REALLY anxious to get this show on the road! I was all amped up to come home and pack my hospital bag! :) But, I know that he needs to cook in there a bit longer. We all took a guess at when he will come. Aunt Sares, Cadee and Lili all guessed the 26th- without knowing the others picked that date too! Crazy. Hubby doesn't want to jinx it. So he's not picking a date! 
 I'm saying anytime the week after school lets out (the 18th). We are excited to see how everything goes this time around. The girls' birth stories were fairly similar. Both started around 5 a.m. and they were born in the early afternoon. It will be fun to see what this little guy decides to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment