| Lili asked to borrow my phone on the 3 hour car ride to take pictures of herself. ANYTHING to stay awake! |
| Sweetest Nana and Birdie picture- EVER |
| They loooove the hammock! |
| Fun to swing in and so nice to relax in (they will figure that out in 10 years). |
| She's so tired. |
| Another thing that we love to do at Nana and Bapa's- BONFIRE!!! The whole time Nana was getting this going, Cadee was trying to give her pointers on how she and Bapa would have done it. |
| Snuggling in Nana's chair |
| Since I can't reach my toes anymore... I asked my mommy to paint them. I am not ashamed that I still ask my mommy to paint my toenails. |
| Getting some snuggles in with Auntie Sares before we head home. |
I hope that the girls' love tanks were filled as full as mine was this weekend! However, I think I ate too much yummy food... I had my OB appointment today, and I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks and my belly was measuring 33 cm (Fun Fact: Your belly should measure however many weeks along you are. God is so cool like that.) and I'm 31 weeks along. Doctor didn't seem concerned though. Baby Boy and I are healthy and doing well.
I was sad, knowing this would be the last time for awhile that we would make this trip, but excited at the same time, as it checks off another weekend before Little Brother's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment