Monday, April 9, 2012

A Look at Our Weekend


Since we've been married, we have spent Easter weekend at home each year. I think we have done this because A- I was very pregnant with Lili our first Easter together, therefore I could not travel. And B- Hubby and girls have had school/work, so there is no extended weekend. I have to say, I don't mind. It's nice that we have always had a little bit of "family" down here to celebrate with a big dinner on Sunday night. Here's a look at our weekend...


Lili and Cadee feeling Little Brother while he flips and kicks!
Kisses for Brother
Egg Coloring!
Cadee concentrating really hard.
Funny, because I think that's the same cup of dye she spilled about 10 minutes later! 
The girls decorating our bunny cake.
This cake is something my grandma makes every year for the grandkids. I didn't want my girls to miss out just because we stay home for Easter, so I decided to start making it. I love traditions.

Our finished Bunny Cake! 


This girl LOOOOOVES her chocolate! 


Look at that precious face. Pure excitement.


HULA HOOPS!!!


She was showing me her new lip gloss, but somehow, they got cut out of the picture. Oops!

Looking for eggs! I love catching them in the moment, with a real, genuine smile. It's my newest obsession. Trying to find those perfect smiles.

Lili's decorated egg! I was impressed with her little flower.

Our family.
I'm excited to see another boy in blue next year. 

It was a good weekend filled with family, fun and faith. The best part of the whole week/weekend/year/life, is being reminded that there is life beyond all of this. And, if this life is THIS sweet... I can only imagine what heaven will be like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment