We didn't get many pictures from the weekend, but we had alot of fun at the water park that is close to our home (since I'm getting waaay to close to "no-travel time"). We celebrated our soon-to-be 5 year old with yummy cake, lots of laughs and plenty of presents and pool time! Lili and Cadee LOVED swimming and trying out all of the water slides! I was thankful that there were plenty of people ready to go down the water slides with them, as this pregnant mama was not allowed. Here are a *few* pictures from our weekend...
Lili wanted a very chocolatey cake with Justin Bieber on it!
I think she was happy.
Opening presents!
She read this card sooo intently. My dad did not make it this weekend as he was sick, but his name was on that card, and she found it and shouted- "BAPA!!!"
Ohhhhh, Uncle Bryce got her a nerf gun! Look out, Cadee!
No comments:
Post a Comment