My mom is my number one fan, best friend and greatest encourager. She continuously rescues me. With her phone calls, texts, visits or taking the girls for the weekend. She has supported me through everything in my life. She is the definition of unconditional love. Nothing I have ever said or done has turned her away from me.
Without my mom, I would not know how to be a mommy. I mean, I would suffer through it and learn along the way, but without watching her and asking her questions, I would not be the mommy I am today.
Here are some fun facts about my mom!
~ She has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
~ She fought and won the battle against breast cancer!
~ Her favorite color is yellow.
~ Her favorite food is chocolate.
~ If you ask her where she wants to go eat or what she wants to do, she will almost ALWAYS answer, "I don't care. Whatever you want to do."
~ She has been a stay at home mom/nana for most of her married life!
~ She has given each of us a nickname that has stuck with us. (Pumpkin- Sarah, Peanut- Me, Sunshine- Cadee, Birdy- Lili and Monkey- Drakey)
~ She is a warm hug, a listening ear, a safe place.
I am so proud to call her mom and to know that I will always have a home in her heart.
Without my mom, I would not know how to be a mommy. I mean, I would suffer through it and learn along the way, but without watching her and asking her questions, I would not be the mommy I am today.
Here are some fun facts about my mom!
~ She has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
~ She fought and won the battle against breast cancer!
~ Her favorite color is yellow.
~ Her favorite food is chocolate.
~ If you ask her where she wants to go eat or what she wants to do, she will almost ALWAYS answer, "I don't care. Whatever you want to do."
~ She has been a stay at home mom/nana for most of her married life!
~ She has given each of us a nickname that has stuck with us. (Pumpkin- Sarah, Peanut- Me, Sunshine- Cadee, Birdy- Lili and Monkey- Drakey)
~ She is a warm hug, a listening ear, a safe place.
I am so proud to call her mom and to know that I will always have a home in her heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment