Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bubs

Hubby and the girls were gone all last weekend. Drakey and I got to hang out and relax, on our own schedule. While I did miss my whole family being together, it was quite a treat to not have to worry about feeding 3 other people, being too loud, entertaining the girls and sharing the bed. 
We snuggled... ALOT!
I also got to hang out with
some of my besties.




























When they got back, I could tell that Bubs really missed them all. He has spent time reconnecting with each of them this week. Here are some adorable pictures I took to capture the moment!

(A little over-exposed..)
The three of them- back
together at last! 

Seeing his sisters run at him
after getting off the bus
Blowing raspberries and giggling at Daddy.
Love those chunky little leggies!

This picture perfectly captures the cuteness of their relationship: Lili- completely infatuated, smitten and in love with this little guy. Drake- smiles everytime she's near.


Drakey and I are happy to have Daddy and the sisters home. We missed their silliness and lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment