Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lili Logic

This one is sweet....

There has been a little boy at school that is just not very loving (I have a strong sense that he doesn't get very much love at home and that's why he acts out at school). Lili sits at a table with him. Now, she has dealt with bullies before. Why does it seem that bullies are attracted to her? Or that she is always put next to the bully? Here's why... Because Liliana has thee biggest heart. She truly cares and understands compassion. This girl is going to do huge things. She is going to change the world. It gives me goosebumps.
We were talking about this little boy the other night, and I mentioned that he is angry because maybe anger is all he knows. Lili knows love because she is loved and is surrounded by love. Maybe this boy knows anger because he is surrounded by it. {Grab your tissues now} Lili looked at me with big, blue, sad little eyes and said, "Mommy, I want to make E a picture. And I will make him one every day so he can feel loved and then he will be nice to me. I will tell everyone at our table to do it too."
Oh, my little Liliana. How I love your heart. God is going to do great things with you. This is only the beginning...and even the beginning is changing me and making me better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment