Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Random Rachel

It's been far too long since I've graced you with some randomness. Get ready...

* Drakers has cut 3 teeth as of right now. And another one is so very close! It's cute and all, but I am so over this whole "growing up" thing. 

* I started a business! SAY WHAAAT?! Well, I joined a business, rather. I am now proud to be a Thirty One consultant. Contact me for more info. 

* It was unseasonably hot today. Not warm, HOT. After it snowed merely 11 days ago. Craziness.

* I had one of Chick-Fil-A's new salads, and it was amazing. I also tried their new avocado lime ranch dressing. I was skeptical, but it was surprisingly very good!

* Drake is going to be 1 year old in 9 days. I can't handle it. 

* Liliana has her first loose tooth EVER! She was pretty stoked about it when she got home. And also terrified that someone would pull it. 

* Went to the dentist today. My gums hurt. Not-so-fun fact: Do NOT try to make a canker sore go away by swishing with Listerine or putting an open aspirin on it! That FRIES the open sore in your mouth and causes damage to the tissue there. Instead, get a prescription for this awesome stuff my dentist told me about. I'd tell you the name of it...but then I'd have to kill you. Just kidding. I really don't know the name though.

* Did I mention I'm just sick over the idea of my sweet baby boy growing up? Because it happens. Every day he gets a little bit older, a little bit more independent and a WHOLE lot more opinionated. 


* Enjoyed a family fun weekend at the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo recently. It was oodles of fun!! And the weather was just gorgeous! (More to come on this later!)

* I really need to be making business cards for my business because I'm all business-y now, but I have no idea what I'm doing. And my brain is tired. Hence the randomness that is spewing out all over here...

* No matter how many times someone new comes to see my house, I get giddy and love to show it off. I love our home. It may not always be spotless and shiny, but that's what gives it its charm, right?? That you can see how lived in and loved it is?? That's my theory anyways!

* Inception is a crazy good movie. Every time I watch it, it hurts my brain, but I can't stop watching it.

* Drakey Paul turns 1 year next week. I think I'll go cry myself to sleep now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment