Monday, May 20, 2013

Lili Lost a Tooth!

Liliana came home last week so excited! She had a loose tooth! Every day I would get an update on how wiggly it was. She would show me her tongue skills and wiggle that little bugger back and forth, side to side. She loved that she had a loose tooth! I didn't try to convince her to pull it. I knew that the thought of forcing it out scared her and it would have to be her idea. She has treasured that loose tooth since the day she figured out it was loose! 

Can you tell which one it is??
We have talked about putting it under her pillow for the tooth fairy, but she has requested that she keep her first two teeth. She is sentimental like that, so I'm not surprised! 

Check out that gap! Too cute.
"Here, Mom, does this help??"

No comments:

Post a Comment