Monday, December 3, 2012

My Cadee Grace

My Cadee Grace is tall for her age. She is healthy. She has more adult teeth than any other second grader I know. Her beautiful bright blue eyes change color with her mood. Light, bright blue means she is happier then when they are darker blue. My Cadee Grace is the definition of sunshine. She can light up a room with her giggles and smiles. Cadee is the girl on the playground that everyone knows, and not only knows, but genuinely likes. She is a great big sister. She loves and protects Drake and Liliana. And will do almost anything to see them smile. She is the fun one. The protector. The sweet one. The helpful one. The defender. The confident one. The motherly one. If there is a problem, she finds a solution. (Unless it's with her sister.) If someone is hurt, she fetches them a bandaid. If someone is upset, she makes them laugh or gives them a hug. She is everything sweet. Not only does her personality define her, but also her knowledge. She is logical, bright and inquisitive. She understands things and when she doesn't, she asks questions until she does. And then some. A friend described her to me as a strong girl, whom she was very impressed with how kind and respectful she is.
My hope for my Cadee Grace is that she would always be on the lookout for her next adventure! I knew from the day that she was born that this little one would keep me moving forward. Not looking back at what I could have done differently. She keeps me on my toes with her questions and comebacks. She keeps me smiling with her infectious giggle. She keeps my heart full with her desire to make me feel loved and wanted. 
She is our first daughter, our pride and joy, and our forever sunshine. 
Here's to you, my little peanut. Happy 8th birthday. 


I love you more than there are stars in the sky.
I love you more than the ocean is wide.
I love you right down to the depths of my soul.
I love you much more than you'll ever know.  


No comments:

Post a Comment