this would change my life. I did not realize the emotions I would experience. The love I felt when he said "I do" and he became my husband. The bittersweet feeling of moving away from my parents. The anxiety of finding out we were pregnant again. The pride in my hubby for working his butt off to earn 2 degrees, while working and taking care of his family. The fear of not being able to find a job in this economy, and not having a home. The pride, again, in Hubby for finding not just any job, but a job that he excels at. The excitement as we found a place to live. The joy in finding out we were pregnant again. And now, the eagerness as we look towards the future.
Marriage has its ups and downs. It's not all rainbows and butterflies. But it's the tough times and rough emotions that really do make us stronger. They make us depend on each other and cling to what we know. And we know, without a doubt, that we love each other and that we are in this together. My life is so sweet because of this man making me his wife. Promising to love and cherish me for a lifetime. He has been an amazing shelter for me through life's storms. I cannot think of anyone else I would want beside me through it all.
6 years, 2 more babies, 3 addresses and 2 college degrees later! I am excited to see what the next 6...12...50 years will bring.
| I love you, babe. |

No comments:
Post a Comment