Monday, September 28, 2015
Random Rachel/Life Update
Here we go...
* 36 weeks pregnant with sweet babe #4 on Friday. This has gone by so fast. I am speechless.
* ER trips are scary, no matter how many people say "He will be fine." Drake has a nasty laceration on the inside of his bottom lip, but because it didn't go through his lip, "he will be fine". The mouth heals quickly and on it's own. No stitches. Just prayers and a hovering mama now...
* Next week, we have an ultrasound to see how big baby sisser is. At my 34 wk appointment, I was measuring at a 37. I have one of two outcomes that would be acceptable in my mind... 1- They measured off/she was sitting funny to throw the measurement off. OR 2- My due date is sooner! I simply will not accept that she is a giant baby. Especially not when the plan is an epidural-free birth. More on that decision later.
* Cadee started band lessons at school this year and has chosen the trumpet! Good thing her room isn't finished yet.... Sound proofing will be worth the cost!
* Having sweet, elderly neighbors might be my favorite thing about living here. Doris called last week offering to give Lili piano lessons. I think a keyboard is in order for her Christmas present... She's going to LOVE it!
* My most recent prayer has been that God would be my rest and relaxation. It's much easier to tap into Him throughout my day than to fit in a nap. And, I was starting to value sleep above all else. Which would lead to severe depression once the baby comes...because sleep will be elusive, and I am prepared for that. I think...
Labels:
baby sisser,
my life,
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment