Fold the laundry....check.
Load the dishwasher....check.
Pick up the living room...check.
Clean girls' bathroom...check.
Get Cadee's snack for school...oh crud..is that tomorrow? No, I think that's next week. Where is that schedule? I think it's in this drawer. *dig, dig, dig* No, Drakey, you can't have that pencil. Ooo a coupon for laundry detergent. We are almost out. What else was I supposed to add to that list? Toothpaste? No. Dish soap? No. Let's go look upstairs and see if I can remember. (Standing in my room, thinking real hard about what I might need) Hm, I should make my bed. It always looks nicer in here when the bed is made. That reminds me, Drake peed through his jammies last night. I need to strip his bed! (After loading the washer with his bedding..) Drakey? Drake! Oh, hey buddy. What are you doing in my bathroom? Oh yuck. I need to sweep this floor. C'mon. Let's go get the broom, mister. (Open the pantry to get the broom) Ooo! Hot chocolate mix. That sounds good. (Looking for milk in the fridge) Shoot. Not enough left for dinner tonight. Where's my list? I need to get groceries. Oh yeah, Cadee's snack. C'mon, Little Man, let's go get you dressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment