Friday, February 22, 2013

Confessions

Some confessions about my life right now...

~Giving up sweets is proving to be quite difficult.
~I still rock my 8 month old baby boy to sleep each night and I am not ashamed. (Yes, tomorrow is his 9 month birthday, but today, he is still 8 months old!)
~Turns out, an 8 year old with an iPod is *okay*. It gives me something major to take away when she is grounded. 
~That moment when all of my kids are snoring in their beds is pure bliss for me. I love my kids. I also love them when they sleep. 
~I feel like I've won the lottery when I wake up in my house each day. I love it here.
~My son finally likes bath time! He gets to sit up, splash and play! 
~I am concerned Lili will be more wild than we can imagine as she grows up... Praying NOW.
~I love to cook and bake for a crowd! I'd love it even more if the dishes magically cleaned themselves. 
~Lili's Bieber fever is rubbing off on all of us... Especially JB's Beauty and a Beat. It gets the whole fam dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment