Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Random Rachel

.....That moment when you hear your daughter use the same tone of voice as you do with Baby Brother. 

.....That look on your big girl's face that you've seen on your own.

.....The dance moves that your daughter owns that you've seen your husband do.

.....The yoga pant obsession.

.....The endless song parodies about our lives, sung by the big girls, learned from Daddy.

.....The body language. Sarcasm. Attitude.

These are the things that make me watch EVERYTHING I do, and make sure that I am on my best behavior. I have little copycats in this house. If I am not at my best, they have nothing positive to follow. I am thankful for these little babes that make me a better version of myself.
Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with 3 little angels that watch my every. single. move.


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Rachel! I feel like having children is a sanctifying thing. When I see not-so-cute behaviors in them, it causes me to reflect on my own behaviors. Having three daughters learning from me how to be a woman, I have a lot of reasons to watch myself!

    ReplyDelete