Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Random Rachel

Big things going down for our family recently! Including me being a part of Des Moines Moms Blog! I am excited for this new adventure in the blog world and the friendships that will form from this. Check us out! We launch October 29th! 
I can't wait to share more of what is going on with us at the perfect time.
Until then... Here's some Random Rachel. 





Target diapers do not work with my son. Good thing I bought a small package! He has had at least 7 blow outs and 4 leaks. 

Cadee has been sick for the past 2 days. I can tell she's feeling better by the hopping around and complaining of boredom. 

I am slightly obsessed with making smoothies lately. Delish! 

We broke out the space heaters the other night for the kids' rooms. LOVE this cooler weather! 

3 smells I love... Grilling, rain and babies. 



Drake is growing, growing, growing! He's in size 6 month clothes...and he is 4 months old. Healthy baby! And, he got this fancy shmancy new jumper! He's not too sure about it yet, but he sure does look cute hanging out in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment