I have some pictures from the hospital to post. This was such a sweet time for us to get to know Drake without all of the nervousness of being at home. And it was really sweet for him and I to get acquainted and have some quiet time- just the two of us. I will treasure those few days at the very beginning of his life. Those first cries, first nights, first feedings, first snuggles, first time we saw his eyes open, first time he met his sisters, first time his daddy and I got to hold him. Sweet memories.
| Mommy and Drake time |
| Daddy and Drake time |
| Peek! |
| Lili holding Brubber for the first time |
| Loving on him |
| More sweet snuggles |
| The first of many faux-hawks |
| Our first picture as a family of FIVE! |
| Just after his bath, the nurse wrapped him up and he was laying in his bed, crying. She told all of us to put a hand on him and he calmed down pretty quick. It was so sweet. |
He is such a good baby. We are so in love with our little man. With all the little faces he makes and the way he grunts, constantly. Even when he sprays poop or fountains of pee on me. I just laugh! He is a sweet boy that loves to snuggle and look at you. My spoonful of sugar overflows!
No comments:
Post a Comment