I know my posts have been few and far between lately... I've sorta been scrambling to get things done around here. I know there are still 3 weeks until my due date, but on Tuesday, my doctor told me some shocking and exciting news! Baby Boy really could come any day, since I am dialated to a 2! (To put this into perspective, I was never past a 3 with the girls when my water broke.) I was so excited to hear any number. But, soon realized that I still have quite a bit I need to get and get done. But, keep checking back here. Who knows, maybe the next post will be an introduction.
Here's some Random Rachel to tide you over. I know you miss it.
~ I can't sleep in anymore. Not because I'm uncomfortable or not tired anymore. Because I'm HUNGRY. Go figure.
~ We got some new curtains for our room. Really sweet black-out ones. Hubby looooves them so much that he didn't even care what the cost was! Hopefully he can get some much needed sleep this weekend. (He went to the doc yesterday and got meds for a sinus infection! His first ever. YUCK.)
~ Baby Boy bounces up and down alot. Almost like he's trying to shove open "the door" and get out. I encourage this and cheer him on.
~ On my living room floor right now.... A bin full of dress up clothes (That Lili has tried to get away with wearing everytime we leave the house recently.) And a basket full of clean clothes waiting to be folded. (I think my folding fairy got held hostage somewhere.)
~ My parents are down this weekend. And my daddy did my dishes. WHAT A SAINT!!!
~ My nieces and nephew are involved in a few sports and they are so much fun to watch. I love the big grins on their faces when someone cheers for them, or when they spot you at their game. So precious. I'm glad we live close enough to be a part of their day to day stuff like that.
~ School is out for the girls on Friday!! I'm excited for them to have some down time and not have to worry about routines for awhile (although, I'm sure I'll be begging for a routine soon enough!). But, I think, most of all, I will miss Cadee's teacher. She is THEE sweetest woman in the world. For reals. I hope both of their teachers next year make me say that again!
~ You know how they have books like "Keyboarding for Dummies" or "Hacky Sack for Dummies" (like the most random skills in the world "for Dummies")?? Anyways, I think I should start a series of books about "The Real Deal for Pregnant Women". And write all about what REALLY goes on after you pee on that stick! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment