We are only 3 1/2 weeks away from this little boy's due date! Why is that significant, you ask? Because we found out we were pregnant when I was only 3 1/2 weeks along. So we have known about, prayed about, and been excited for this little one for a REALLY long time!!! I am content with knowing that he is coming soon. I am loving having this big belly! However, I am starting to feel so worn out. I'm not used to not being able to do anything and everything. Even just walking through the store can be painful as this little boy moves down. Or as my belly practices contracting. It's been a long journey, getting to this point. I'm excited to see his precious little face! And watch him woo his sisters (as if they could fall in love with him anymore), or wrap his Grandpas, Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles around his little fingers (again, as if they needed any encouragement there), or make his mom and dad melt (yet again, we are already complete goo when we talk to him). Ready when you are, Baby Boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment