Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Mister

Our little man is growing up so stinkin fast! It is unreal to think about how tiny and dependent he was just 7 months ago. I can hardly believe it's the same little baby. He is amazing. He scoots, almost crawls, babbles, plays with toys, sits up, wiggles into small spaces and gets stuck, eats baby food (kinda), and says Dada and Mama ("Mama" is mostly said when he's tired, hungry or sad. But I'm ok with that!) Lately, he has been grinning and then squinting his eyes and scrunching his nose. It is adorable, to say the least. He cheers all of us up with his squeals and giggles. Even his sisters. If they are having a rough time, all it takes is a hug or a giggle from their brother and they are smiling too. We are so blessed by our little mister.

1. Already driving! ;) 2. Rolling around 3. Smiley boy 4. Sitting up like a big boy! 5. Eating some sweet potatoes 6. How he tells me he is ready to be picked up. He looks like a skydiver. 

On his hands and knees! I tried to tell him crawling isn't allowed in this family. But he is determined!

He really wants to crawl! And everyone encourages him to do so! I tried to explain to the girls that they will be sorry when he starts getting into their toys because he can.



We love our smiley guy. He melts our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment